XV273KP turns off/loses signal

MURDERTR4IN
MURDERTR4IN Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 21 in 2020 Archives
Hi, looking for a little help.

I have had a XV273KP monitor for 2 months, I love it.
Recently, it has just started to lose signal and cycle through display ports/HDMI looking for a signal.

I run dual monitors, and have found this happening when loading a game (BFV) or when alt tabbing out of a game.
I thought this may be due to an Nvidia driver update, as it's only happened since yesterday and I did update drivers a few days ago. (Don't think I played since then).

Anyways testing my driver theory I installed a previous driver and at the end of installation the monitor came back up.

I thought problem solved, but it just lost signal again.

Firmly believe this isn't graphics card, cable issue. 

Any suggestions?

Answers

• RudraAK
    RudraAK Member Posts: 4 New User
    Hi, looking for a little help.

I have had a XV273KP monitor for 2 months, I love it.
    Recently, it has just started to lose signal and cycle through display ports/HDMI looking for a signal.

I run dual monitors, and have found this happening when loading a game (BFV) or when alt tabbing out of a game.
    I thought this may be due to an Nvidia driver update, as it's only happened since yesterday and I did update drivers a few days ago. (Don't think I played since then).

Anyways testing my driver theory I installed a previous driver and at the end of installation the monitor came back up.

I thought problem solved, but it just lost signal again.

Firmly believe this isn't graphics card, cable issue. 

Any suggestions?

the monitor was running fine for 2 months and the problem started only after u update Nvidia Drivers......

Try to Completely Remove GPU Drivers using DDU in SAFE MODE ( Always uninstall GPU Drivers in Windows Safe Mode)

(Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 18.0.2.1)

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Try to Roll back to Stable Drivers from Nvidia, google stable drivers for your GPU

i had the Same issue of No Signal, i bought a Display Port 1.4, and also formatted my PC but in my case DDU worked ...