Hard time trying to find parts and HDD mounting kit request for Acer NITRO 5 AN515-51

Schutzstaffel90
Schutzstaffel90 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Bought my nitro in 2018 but only now I've decided to add an SSD as an extra storage and to my surprise there was no HDD connector cable. Tried to search for the kit request form trough the forum but so far only found links that directed me to the Predator Helios 300 form. If I try filling it with my laptop info it says "there was a problem with your request". Is there anyone who can help me with this predicament? 

Best Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    You can buy one from here and they are very inexpensive. The link below also contains installation instructions
    https://store.acer.com/en-us/accessories/storage-drives

Please click YES if I have answered your question

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Schutzstaffel90
    Answer ✓
    I've been looking up on a gazillion websites and with shipping is pretty much around that price. At least now I know for sure this is 100% compatible with the model I have. Thank you so much!

Answers

• andylb
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    You can buy one from here and they are very inexpensive. The link below also contains installation instructions
    https://store.acer.com/en-us/accessories/storage-drives

Please click YES if I have answered your question

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Schutzstaffel90
    Answer ✓
    I've been looking up on a gazillion websites and with shipping is pretty much around that price. At least now I know for sure this is 100% compatible with the model I have. Thank you so much!
  • andylb

Any time my friend

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★