Warranty Problem

Rokosz111
Rokosz111 Member Posts: 1 New User
Hey there, 
I've send my laptop for repair and on acer website stands it should take from 7 to 11 days for repair. Today it's going to be a month since they got it and when I call user support or contact them via email the answer is still the same : You need to wait. No sorry for inconvenience, no explanation how long it's gonna take. What can I do in this situation?

Comments

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Rokosz111 said:
    Hey there, 
    I've send my laptop for repair and on acer website stands it should take from 7 to 11 days for repair. Today it's going to be a month since they got it and when I call user support or contact them via email the answer is still the same : You need to wait. No sorry for inconvenience, no explanation how long it's gonna take. What can I do in this situation?

We are very sorry to hear this, unfortunately, the Acer Community is not a direct portal to Customer service, Acer employees may read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer moderators may interact with members when appropriate. (case by case basis).
    But primarily the community is a place where members can exchange their own advice, ideas, articles with knowledge and troubleshooting techniques etc. The Acer community is not design for direct customer support consultation, case status, complaints, parts requests/orders or sponsorship/donations request. You will need to keep following up with your direct Acer support services for assistance:

https://www.acer.com/ac/no/NO/content/service-contact

Note: This thread will be now closed. 
    Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
This discussion has been closed.