Missing RAM MCP73T-AD

Options
Ibib57
Ibib57 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited April 23 in 2020 Archives
I've got a Packard Bell IMedia S1710 desktop with an Acer MCP73T-AD motherboard. The BIOS states that there's only 2gb RAM but there's 2 x 2gb memory modules installed. How do I know if it's a faulty motherboard or if it's software related? I ran CPU-Z and I've attached the output if anyone is able to decipher it. Thanks 

Edited the file to hide sensitive information
Acer-Samuel

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good evening Ibib57 !

Please post a CPU-z printout that displays the information about the RAMs.
    Have you removed the RAM banks and cleaned and tested it on another computer?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Ibib57
    Ibib57 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I've removed and cleaned RAM but still the same. Don't have another computer to test on. The output from CPU-Z was attached to my original question. Thanks for your help.
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    I need to post a CPU-z print on the memory and SPD tabs.
    Debugging test outputs will not resolve.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!