Laptop become slower after service

Noobmaster24
Noobmaster24 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
So I've just taken my laptop from service center yesterday (Because the problem of my fan in my previous post). I thought the problem is only the fan but when I call them mid-service suddenly they said my laptop motherboard need to be changed. Because of this almost all my apps get like deleted and It won't show when I check which apps is in my laptop. So I deleted the obsolete apps and installed it new, plus some other apps. The problem is recently i feel like my laptop's getting slower than before service, I'm not sure about this though. Do you thin there's a problem with my laptop (after service)

Answers

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    So I've just taken my laptop from service center yesterday (Because the problem of my fan in my previous post). I thought the problem is only the fan but when I call them mid-service suddenly they said my laptop motherboard need to be changed. Because of this almost all my apps get like deleted and It won't show when I check which apps is in my laptop. So I deleted the obsolete apps and installed it new, plus some other apps. The problem is recently i feel like my laptop's getting slower than before service, I'm not sure about this though. Do you thin there's a problem with my laptop (after service)
    I would always recommend to reload the operating system after receiving the device from repair. Also, check and share the disk, cpu usage report from task manager. This would help to find out the reason..