[Predator Helios 300 PH3-53] Forza Horizon 4 blocks Waves Maxxaudio Enhancement

Options
jakub
jakub Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Forza horizon 4 seems to be not working with Waves MaxxAudio for some reason, it really frustrates me as Waves really does improve the audio, obviously not the bitrate but it does drastically improve the built in speakers and even a Bluetooth speaker that I had to use stereo mix for. I never noticed this when playing with my steering wheel because I had the laptop plugged into a subwoofer which had decent sound (it was better when it was new but it is now a 10-11 year old system) but when I played without the subwoofer I definitely noticed a drop in audio saturation. I know that UWP apps have compatibility issues (e.g forza will crash when trying to record with obs) but I do not have this problem with any other UWP apps that I use, I have tested this with a game called "Survivalcraft 2" (just if you are wondering, no this is not some crappy Minecraft rippoff, its made by one person but has a ton of features and was popular when MCPE wasn't as close to the pc version, initially it was like if you took Minecraft for pc, optimised it a bit, added some animals but eventually it became much more advanced then that and until now it had still quite a bit of similarities to Minecraft but for example it replaces wood and stone tools for a universal stone on a stick) anyways my point is that this is really putting me off the game so any help would be appreciated.                                                                                   (p.s I am sorry for the following: misused commas and unnecessary things in brackets, I have autism and ADHD so I have some issues)