Acer Nitro 5 AN517-51 Keyboard not working

Hello, I've just bought a Nitro 5 and some letters on the keyboard including the space bar doesn't work. I've updated windows and all my drivers are up to date. How do I fix this or do I need to get a replacement?

FAQ & Answers

• andylbandylb ACE Posts: 3,828 Pathfinder
    edited January 3
    Hello, I've just bought a Nitro 5 and some letters on the keyboard including the space bar doesn't work. I've updated windows and all my drivers are up to date. How do I fix this or do I need to get a replacement?

Read this thread in particular the very last post https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/571013/acer-nitro-5-an515-42-keyboard-not-working-how-to-fix#latest

Please click YES if I have answered your question

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Grantlewis1983Grantlewis1983 Member Posts: 6 New User
    Try installing BIOS 1.31, that seemed to fix my keyboard issue. I had same problem just different keys.