Disappointed by your product, I contacted customer service ... and they hung up on me!

Options
Mamarurucoco
Mamarurucoco Member Posts: 3 New User
edited April 12 in 2020 Archives
Looking for a quick and generic response regarding a screen connection problem, I called a technician who asked me for the screen SNID code. I gave him the reference of my Acer Nitro VG270K screen, rather explicit, thinking that after getting an answer to my question I would decide for myself whether or not it would be useful to open a ticket. "It doesn't work like that, sir, I need your serial number". I insisted and the technician became aggressive and simply hung up on me. I have never seen this. I'm bringing back tomorrow the screen I bought to get a full refund. I never want to deal with your brand ever again. Disappointed by your product, I am even more disgusted by the treatment you give to your customers. Business rule 101: customers make the rules, and especially your ex-customers.

Comments

• leonardopsantos
    leonardopsantos Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Yes, my experience with Acer customer support has been horrible too. Thay flat-out refused to answer a simple question, as my product wasn't covered by the warranty anymore.
  • Mamarurucoco
    Mamarurucoco Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    I didn't even get to the part about my warranty, that's how distateful it was.
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    edited January 2020
    Options
    We are sorry you had this experience, can you kindly send the SN in a private message if you still have your unit, so we can better assist you.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.