Issues with running games

Pnerner
Pnerner Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
We’ve got a c20-820 all in one pc and we are currently unable to login to Fortnite. We’ve explored all options and it’s not an epic games issue (been advised numerous steps via Epic which we’ve followed and still no success) or internet issue (high speed fibre) as we use the game on other devices in the house. Does anyone know if fortnite or other games like this are compatible on this device or does anyone know how to get it to work. 
Many thanks - really would like a resolution to this.

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good evening Pnerner !

This computer does not have proper gaming support and does not meet all of the basic Fortinite requirements.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Answer ✓
    Good evening Pnerner !

This computer does not have proper gaming support and does not meet all of the basic Fortinite requirements.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Pnerner
    Pnerner Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks MacLane - thought so but also had it confirmed via acer call centre 
  • MaClane
    Needing help, just post!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™