X27 blinking

shane2801
shane2801 Member Posts: 11 New User
edited February 14 in 2020 Archives
I am trying to reply to a thread I created and I get the message "The body of this is 1 character short" What the %#!* does that mean??

Comments

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    I think it's a bug in the forum, please avoid using "Quote", it happens to me and others as well, they are working hard to eliminate this, so be patient, could you please start a new thread and post link to your earlier thread.
  • shane2801
    Hi Brummy, 
    This forum is as horrible as Acers high end monitors.
  • shane2801
    To fill you in I tried plugging the X27 into different PC's and then just turning it on without pluggin it into any PC's. Still the blinking continued. I tried different better DP cables to no avail. I finally returned the ***** $2000 monitor back to Acer in Sydney so they can try and fix it. I actually hope they can't and I can get a full refund as this experience has really turned me off Acer. Hoe can such a high end monitor come out so floored???
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    Hi @shane2801
    I can understand your frustration, it could be a manufacturing fault or this particular monitor might have come from a bad batch but it's not an excuse, I hope they rectify the fault or replace it with a quality monitor and resolve the matter to your satisfaction.