Blue Screen of Death when turning laptop on while unplugged Aspire 5 model A515-41G-1480

jpbaiense
jpbaiense Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, about 10 months ago I bought an Aspire 5 model A515-41G-1480. It has an AMD Quad-Core Processor A12-9720P with 8GB DDR4 RAM and 1000GB HDD, it also came with Windows 10 installed.

This laptop has been amazing throughout the entire time. However, since a few days after plugging HDMI on my tv, it started appearing BSOD every time when I turn it on without plugged in. I've changed some energy configurations before it happened but it was only graphic performance stuff, also I updated Software Radeon program to the most recent one. But those were the only things I did to the computer recently.

I don't really know what is the reason that causes this problem. I do not have spare cash, so I can't afford to take it to a professional to look at it. This is why I am posting to this forum. Hope someone can help me.

Answers

• jpbaiense
    jpbaiense Member Posts: 2 New User
    I'd also like to mention that while the computer is plugged in, it runs normally. But if I take off the charger, BOSD appears after some seconds.