Nitrosense

Dani90mi
Dani90mi Member Posts: 27 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
hello everyone, can you tell me why the nitrosense application does not mark the gpu degrees? it only marks the degrees of the CPU

Answers

• Can you enter the exact model of your laptop and the nitrosense version? Example AN515-51-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dani90mi
    AN515-52-73JK 
    Nitrosense : 3.01.3001
  • OK! Uninstall the current version and download this version:
    Then go to the plugs folder and change the name Predator PH315-52 to Nitro AN515-52 and run the installation!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dani90mi
    Can you enter the exact model of your laptop and the nitrosense version? Example AN515-51-58VH.
    the writing comes out, discrete gpu inactive
    Model :AN515-52-73JK  
    Nitrosense: 3.01.3001
  • The gpu will be idle if not in use by any program or game! Try selecting a program or game to run exclusively on the graphics card in the nvidia graphics card settings and post the result.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dani90mi
    The gpu will be idle if not in use by any program or game! Try selecting a program or game to run exclusively on the graphics card in the nvidia graphics card settings and post the result.
    it doesn't work, yesterday it worked perfectly. the game is started with nvidia 1060 video card

• Install the version of predator sense that I sent you.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Please click YES if I answer your question, thankyou

It is not showing you GPU temperature etc.. because you are using the Intel Dedicated GPU which is not monitored and is for routine tasks only. You must game and use demanding programs on your Discrete Nvidia GPU which will be monitored, Follow my instructions below.

Make sure you do this below and always game on 100% battery BEFORE gaming and KEEP plugged in while gaming, in your Windows Power plan select High Performance when on AC and in Nitrosense make sure High performance is selected under "AC" tab

Go to the Nvidia control center and click Manage 3d settings tab, then click the Global Settings tab and change Preferred Graphics processor from Auto select to your Nvidia GPU, do this by clicking the downward arrow to the right of Auto Select and select the Nvidia GPU. Then under the Program Settings tab select the programs and games that you want to run on the Nvidia GPU. Do the same under the Set PhysX Configuration tab

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Dani90mi
    Install the version of predator 
    even with this it doesn't work

• Dani90mi
    andylb said:
    Please click YES if I answer your question, thankyou

It is not showing you GPU temperature etc.. because you are using the Intel Dedicated GPU which is not monitored and is for routine tasks only. You must game and use demanding programs on your Discrete Nvidia GPU which will be monitored, Follow my instructions below.

Make sure you do this below and always game on 100% battery BEFORE gaming and KEEP plugged in while gaming, in your Windows Power plan select High Performance when on AC and in Nitrosense make sure High performance is selected under "AC" tab

Go to the Nvidia control center and click Manage 3d settings tab, then click the Global Settings tab and change Preferred Graphics processor from Auto select to your Nvidia GPU, do this by clicking the downward arrow to the right of Auto Select and select the Nvidia GPU. Then under the Program Settings tab select the programs and games that you want to run on the Nvidia GPU. Do the same under the Set PhysX Configuration tab

I've already selected the nvidia video card, but it doesn't work yet
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Run Nitrosense during a game with Nvidia selected and post a screenshot taken DURING the game please

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,731 Pathfinder
    Dani90mi said:
    hello everyone, can you tell me why the nitrosense application does not mark the gpu degrees? it only marks the degrees of the CPU
    If GPU shows as idle when you are sure GPU shows activity under task manager, put your laptop to sleep/hibernate and wake it up. This should get it triggered (old problem persistent on Predator Sense on Helios 300 too). Also disable "fast startup" option under power settings.
    -----
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
  • Dani90mi
    now it works, thanks for the help guys
  • If the nvidia video card was recognized by the predator sense after suspend or hibernation, try turning off fast start up in the power options now and make sure that it definitely resolves the issue.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer