Help ! Need advice!!

Arran
Arran Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi - purchased an ACER Nitro 5 for Xmas.  3 days use and a blue screen error has come up in the middle of playing roblox. Followed Microsoft instructions to restart and nothing happens.  Who do we contact to get help.  Computer was purchased in Bangkok - we live in Danang, Vietnam

Comments

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,731 Pathfinder
    Arran said:
    Hi - purchased an ACER Nitro 5 for Xmas.  3 days use and a blue screen error has come up in the middle of playing roblox. Followed Microsoft instructions to restart and nothing happens.  Who do we contact to get help.  Computer was purchased in Bangkok - we live in Danang, Vietnam
    Is this happening only for this game? For example, for me all games work fine except for Division 2 that crashes occasionally - sometimes it crashes just the game and sometimes entire windows.
    -----
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
  • Arran
    Arran Member Posts: 2 New User
    It was a blue screen issue
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,731 Pathfinder
    edited December 2019
    Arran said:
    It was a blue screen issue
    Is this happening only for this game?
    -----
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
  • It would be interesting for you to enter the laptop model and error code! Example: PH215-52-78VL. Error code: 0xc00000e
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)