Stuzy44 Member Posts: 21

Tinkerer

Options
    i'm kind of lost with all this stuff. lol

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I think it's okay to post this bios recovery method as it is a feature that is present and installed on the motherboard itself. Not a bios unlocking method!

I was talking to colleague @JackE and he told me this too: "But not sure it will help unless SPIROM_B still has the original setup. Maybe first see if it will boot from SPIROM_B by setting SPIROM_SW toward BackPanel. If it does, then try to copy SPIROM_B to SPIROM_A. Jack E / NJ "
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I would like to know if the procedure worked correctly?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Stuzy44

Tinkerer

Options
    i got the bios up. but had another problem it seems that the update of the firmware is still trying to install and put me right back to the start
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK. you can access windows now, right? If so and the Firnware driver is still being updated, disable windows update.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Stuzy44

Tinkerer

Options
    no the update is being done before reaching windows but you have helped out so much thanks for all you have done so far.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you record a video and post on youtube? This way, we will know how this update is taking place.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Stuzy44

Tinkerer

Options
    it's just as the predator logo is there.before it reaches the windows blue screen load.
  • Stuzy44

Tinkerer

Options
    it say's updating system please do not restart or turn off
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you submit a screenshot of this update?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Stuzy44

Tinkerer

Options
    well i don't know how.the computer is not in windows and i don't have a camera i can put on my older computer i'm using just now.i'll see what i can do with a web cam on this older computer.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried my friend jacke's suggestion, which I posted here?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Stuzy44

Tinkerer

Options
    yeah i gave it a go.the bios did come up but the update tried again to install at the logo screen and i had no way of stopping it.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options
    Do you have a cell phone? Maybe you could record a video on it to show us what's happening.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.