both dolby audio driver and api needs to be installed acer nitro 5 an515-42 error

muatr
muatr Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
how can ı fix this?

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    If I answer your question then please click YES

1. Go to Control Panel/Uninstall Program and uninstall anything that says Dolby.
    2. Go to your support page https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7605?b=1 and download the Realtek Audio Driver and save it to the Desktop (I know it's already installed but please do it)
    3. Open the file but do NOT run the Realtek installer. Instead Double click on DAX2 then double click X64 then double click on DAX2 App Release, answer yes to any  security popups.
    When it has installed Restart then go back to your start menu from the windows Icon and see if Dolby is now there, if it is click it and the black Dolby Icon can be dragged to your Taskbar. This has worked for me when I had a similar problem to yours

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• muatr

Tinkerer

@andylbthanks
    Thanks for your comment but it didn't work.
  • muatr

Tinkerer

Actually I just downloaded ddu to delete the video card and ddu accidentally deleted the audio driver too, when I reinstalled the audio driver worked but when I run the dax2 file I get this error. Anybody help me please.
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Check in the start menu on the left. When you say it didn't work please describe what happened

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• muatr

Tinkerer

andylb  I did what they said but when I clicked on DAX2 app release it gave the same error