Aspire A315-21 Stuck with error message error code 0xc00000e9

Jazzyd
Jazzyd Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi my laptop is stuck with the above error message.
I can’t press any of the options it shows on the menu as the screens flickers when I press them and won’t work.  I can only get the escape key to work and I have no idea what to do when I get there.
Any suggestions as I am sorely tempted to bin the laptop even though it’s only a few months old! 

Answers

• TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    Hi @Jazzyd
    :-Change your BIOS settings
    Completely shut down your computer.
    Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press F2 for notebooks or Delete for desktops to enter UEFI.
    Go to boot make sure the first boot device is your hard drive 
    Press F10 and then Enter to save and exit.
    :-Run a disk check> open CMD> Run as administrator>Type chkdsk /f /r, then press Enter on your keyboard> Press Y on your keyboard.
    :-Disk check will start the next time you boot your PC and it might take some time to complete. If you don’t have time to wait for the disk check to complete when restarting your computer.

"Hi Accept if its Helpful"
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Jazzyd
    It doesn’t give me the option to change anything currently only got windows boot manager.

can I use the back up usb?  I am just going back round and round in circles 
  • Jazzyd
    Managed to change the boot disc to the usb but get no further,  the options I get are F8 which does nothing other than get the screen to flicker when I press it or escape which takes me back to the UEFI Firmware settings