My swift 5 SF515-51T has recently shut down and won't turn back on

Christopher123412
Christopher123412 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi
Its a SF515-51T model.  My younger sister may have been on it while i was at work.  The power button still works when i plug it in.  I think it may have overheated but I'm not too sure 

Best Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @Christopher123412
    Try doing power drain and check
    power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Don't forget to let it sit for 15 minutes or more after the drain... Too soon and it won't have actually all bled off.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @Christopher123412
    Try doing power drain and check
    power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Don't forget to let it sit for 15 minutes or more after the drain... Too soon and it won't have actually all bled off.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.