Just got a Nitro 5 Laptop for Christmas, charging adapter didn't come with it

Zordian100
Zordian100 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
So I got this laptop as a gift and the laptop charger didn't come with it...Is this a factory problem? I'm really annoyed right now because i can't do anything about it until the 27th because the store will be closed by then.

Answers

• So I got this laptop as a gift and the laptop charger didn't come with it...Is this a factory problem? I'm really annoyed right now because i can't do anything about it until the 27th because the store will be closed by then.
    Check your box correctly if comes with laptop 
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • Zordian100
    So I got this laptop as a gift and the laptop charger didn't come with it...Is this a factory problem? I'm really annoyed right now because i can't do anything about it until the 27th because the store will be closed by then.
    Check your box correctly if comes with laptop 
    ...I checked it multiple times.
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Yes it should come with it

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,734 Pathfinder
    edited December 2019
    There should be another smaller box that sits beside the laptop (you'll miss out if you do not look for it). It is well hidden on Nitro 5 for that matter. Should be towards one of the sides of the laptop. Happened the same for me too when I got my Nitro 5 for I was used to noticing the chargers while taking the laptop out and this one was well packed.
    -----
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
  • Zordian100
    sri369 said:
    There should be another smaller box that sits beside the laptop (you'll miss out if you do not look for it). It is well hidden on Nitro 5 for that matter. Should be towards one of the sides of the laptop. Happened the same for me too when I got my Nitro 5 for I was used to noticing the chargers while taking the laptop out and this one was well packed.
    No, there is no other package. I know what you are talking about because I watched an unboxing on Youtube to confirm what came in the box and It just isn't there, not in the box or anything. It did not come with the adaptor