How to get HDD Upgrade Kit send to me? AN515-51-76YG

Lucas_P
Lucas_P Member Posts: 7 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I own a model: AN515-51-76YG, and recently bought a HDD for more storage as I filled up my internal storage quickly. I've come to found out that I didn't receive a HDD Upgrade Kit and no SATA Cable... I tried contacting support but It didn't work and I can't buy one, nor receive one from the Predator thread.

Answers

• As you live in Canada, check out this link: https://csapps.acer.com/kit-request/#submit
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Lucas_P
    I've tried this before, but I said that my S/N isn't valid for the form
  • I believe it is only for some specific laptop models. But I am not 100% sure. Have you tried to register the laptop on the Acer website and then access the kit request again?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Lucas_P
    Can you guide me through the process?
  • I will check with some moderator!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Lucas_P
    Thanks in advance:)
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi Lucas_P,

What did support told you when you contact them? Can you please send me your serial number via private message?

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • Lucas_P
    Hi, I couldn’t contact support because I’ve had my computer for over a year now
  • Then you must purchase this kit:

There is an authorized Canadian Acer dealer that can have these parts called @Kev0806. Send him a private message!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Lucas_P
    Will those parts be compatible with my computer? I checked out Acer’s HDD mounting kit and it said it
    wouldn’t do the job..
    https://store.acer.com/en-ca/accessories/keyboards-mice-styluses/42-gp4n2-sv1-1
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    edited December 2019
    I'm just not sure if the sata cable is the same size as the model that is shown in the service manual. But it should work yes.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Lucas_P
    Alright, because I imagine that if the SATA is bigger, it wouldn’t be a problem. I will buy the kit. Thank you:)
  • Ok! Post the result here!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer