opcrack doesn't work on my win 10

Clarence125
Clarence125 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
i forogt my Acer lapto admin password and try to bypass password with ophcrack, but when I burn it to USB and boot from it, it says: "no system found", what happends? is there any other ways to reset windows 10 password without ophrack? 

Comments

• Dennis96
    Dennis96 Member Posts: 0 Newbie
    i forogt my Acer lapto admin password and try to bypass password with ophcrack, but when I burn it to USB and boot from it, it says: "no system found", what happends? is there any other ways to reset windows 10 password without ophrack? 
    To be honest, you can reset your computer's password by bypassing the login screen using the method shared in this guide. These methods work when you forget your computer local / Microsoft account password. It does not require any special computer skills, nor does it require any knowledge of previous passwords.

Reset Windows 10 Password with NT Password Live CD

One of the most popular free Windows password recovery software is offline NT password and registry editor. It is often referred to as the NT password-a Linux-based program for resetting computer administrator passwords, but designed for computer experts and advanced users. It clears the administrator password by editing the Windows registry file responsible for locking the computer.

Let us show you how to reset Windows 10 password using this program −

Step 1. Go to the NT Passwordofficial website, download the program's ISO image file and burn it on a CD / DVD or flash drive.

Step 2. Start the infected computer with NT password. After booting from the flash drive, you will see a command prompt window with many options to choose from. Type the number to find the driver name where the operating system is installed.

Step 3. Next, select the "Edit User Data and Password" option. Check the screenshot below for the option.

Step 4. In the following options, select 1 to display "Clear (blank) user password".

This should clear your computer's password and set it blank so that you can log in without any password. If you have multiple administrator usernames, repeat all the steps above to reset their password.

When done, restart your computer and it should not ask for any password.

there are many other similar softwrs like: