an515-52 My laptop stop working

Easylime93
Easylime93 Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I was using to reset my laptop the nitro an515-52 and it broke and i dont know how to fix it

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 4,002 Pathfinder
    @Easylime93
    Try press the F1 and check whether you getting option to reset the unit

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • What happens when you press alt + f10 before the Acer logo? Did you ever change the sata mode setting?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easylime93

Tinkerer

Now it only doing this any tips
  • Easylime93

Tinkerer

I tried the f9 and f10 thing but i restart and still doesnt wore
  • Easylime93

Tinkerer

I change the sata and it just keep restarting the laptop over and over again
  • Does the same problem still occur when you reset the battery?
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easylime93

Tinkerer

edited December 2019
    Where it is? I dont knoe where

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Harvey]
  • Check here my friend:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Easylime93

Tinkerer

So inside the small part that i screw off?
  • You should insert a paperclip until you feel the button being pressed. Turn off the notebook and leave it unplugged from the electrical outlet, and then press the button for five seconds and leave the notebook off for five minutes.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Easylime93

Tinkerer

Ok which is it
  • Have you reset the battery by pressing this button?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Easylime93

Tinkerer

i did still say 'no bootable'
  • OK! Try disconnecting and reconnecting the hard drive.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Easylime93

Tinkerer

Which is the hardrive also it is safe?
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Which is the hardrive also it is safe?

My colleague would not ask you to do something that is not safe and if you don't know what a hard drive is or where it is located I suggest that you take your laptop to an Acer approved repair center
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/#_ga=2.178343012.1565315166.1568641242-218381942.1567545004

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Easylime93

Tinkerer

Ok well that it than i guess since it 'not safe' 
  • Easylime93

Tinkerer

Also mean i guess it pretty much dead until i find a place to spend my money on which i also have none so i guess it over now
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Ok well that it than i guess since it 'not safe' 

It is SAFE, that is why he suggested you do it. I suggested that if you don't know what a Hard drive is or where it is located, you might be better off using a professional, however with a little basic research anyone can do it themselves

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Easylime93

Tinkerer

First it is this and second if i do ask a professional how much would it cost