laptop warming - acer nitro 5 gtx 1060 6gb.

rasim03
rasim03 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I am using acer nitro 5 gtx 1060 6gb.when I go to the game, the temperature is 85-87 degrees.please help me.what is the warming reason cpu or gpu?

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    rasim03 said:
    I am using acer nitro 5 gtx 1060 6gb.when I go to the game, the temperature is 85-87 degrees.please help me.what is the warming reason cpu or gpu?
    Anything below 90 deg is fine, make sure you use your laptop on a hard surface or better still a USB powered cooling mat

Please click YES if I have answered your question

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• rasim03
    rasim03 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Why computer use the cpu %15-17 while game but temprature 80-90 degree?
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    rasim03 said:

Temperatures below 90 deg with the occasional spike are fine but consistent temperatures above 90 deg are a problem. 
    90 degrees is pushing the limit and I suspect bad thermal paste which has been an ongoing problem. Repaste with Grizzly Kryonaut which is fairly simple and the video below shows you how step by step. You can also try undervolting using Intel XTU or a similar program, reduce it to -0.180v, -0.175v in steps, -0.150 is usually about right and has been shown to drop temps to around 80 deg

Please click YES if I have answered your question, thankyou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vfoUkIazNA&t=24s

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★