How to remove X27 monitor from stand?

EsCAPeXEsCAPeX Member Posts: 4 New User
Dear all,

I’ve tried searching online how to remove my X27 monitor from its stand but cannot find the answer to it. Can someone advise please as I wish to mount the monitor onto an arm instead, thank you all in advance!

Best Answer

• billseybillsey Posts: 11,519 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    They just had little tabs on the sides and a little flex was enough to get them loose...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

FAQ & Answers

• Hi,
    could you please post the full model name, in the meantime check whether there are any push buttons to release the stand cover, also check this link for any ideas:https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/366118/how-can-you-remove-the-xb270hu-from-its-stand-i-need-to-remove-the-panel-to-pack-it-up-for-exchange
    Please click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/27163405
  • EsCAPeXEsCAPeX Member Posts: 4 New User
    Hi... my monitor full model name is just Acer Predator X27. I can’t find any button for me to press which is why I’m asking if anyone here can advise how to detach the monitor from its stand, thanks!!
  • Hi,
    Sorry, I couldn't find the manual but please wait for someone else to chime in.
    Please click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/27163405
  • billseybillsey ACE Posts: 11,519 Trailblazer
    IIRC my monitor is the next model older than that. On mine there are two plastic panels that pop off to reveal the four VESA screws holding the stand to the display.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
    billsey said:
    IIRC my monitor is the next model older than that. On mine there are two plastic panels that pop off to reveal the four VESA screws holding the stand to the display.
    Hi, how do you “pop off” the plastic panels? I believe that I will need to remove the plastic panels but it seems so fragile that I may break the plastic if I were to try to remove it forcefully.. thanks!
    Accepted Answer
    They just had little tabs on the sides and a little flex was enough to get them loose...
    billsey said:
    Thanks for advice... managed to remove the plastic flaps with a bit of force... was so afraid of snapping them... 
    Yeah, I tend to cringe a little any time I have to put more force into that I really want. :)