Problem with my MX150! (Acer Swift 3)

BramGRV
BramGRV Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
hey guys!,
i have a problem with my Acer Swift 3. since 2 days my games run slow so i looked at what was running slow. apperantely my videochip MX150 isnt recognized by my laptop anymore. if i look in 'device manager' it also wont show up.. i looked at all kinds of fixes on the internet but i cant fix it myself. I hope you guys can find the solution!
 System Model: Swift SF315-52G

(edit):
I tried installing new drivers. i updated my bios. and i watched like 50 videos about it..

Best Answer

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Would you like to describe the solutions that you have tried? Depending on what you have tried, maybe the next step is to contact Acer support.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Would you like to describe the solutions that you have tried? Depending on what you have tried, maybe the next step is to contact Acer support.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!