sever perfurmence drop

Rshad
Rshad Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello guys
I bought acer predator PH315-52 4 days ago, I played nier automata intensivly and i got only 60 fps ( that is normal becauxe the frame rate are locked for this game).
However today i installed CS GO from steam and at the beginning i got almoost 300 fps but it droped to then it droped to 200 fps so i decided to clicl turbo button to see how much it will boost , the fans kicked so loud but my fps dropped to 25 fps and the game was not playable  later my wifi connection lost !!!! 
i thought it is driver issue but i after downloading predator sense Version: 3.00.3130 from acer website it said that i have newer virision !!!!
i am using the last updated virsion of windows 10 
what is the problem ????

Answers

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Rshad said:
    Hello guys
    I bought acer predator PH315-52 4 days ago, I played nier automata intensivly and i got only 60 fps ( that is normal becauxe the frame rate are locked for this game).
    However today i installed CS GO from steam and at the beginning i got almoost 300 fps but it droped to then it droped to 200 fps so i decided to clicl turbo button to see how much it will boost , the fans kicked so loud but my fps dropped to 25 fps and the game was not playable  later my wifi connection lost !!!! 
    i thought it is driver issue but i after downloading predator sense Version: 3.00.3130 from acer website it said that i have newer virision !!!!
    i am using the last updated virsion of windows 10 
    what is the problem ????
    If you are using windows 1903 or 1909 (1909 = latest), do NOT use turbo button - windows 10 completely messed up the turbo aspect of GPUs.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045