Boot failed aspire v3-551-8419

Options
Easylinks
Easylinks Member Posts: 8 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
Good day everyone, my Acer aspire v3-551-8419 .is showing boot fail immediately powering on.and I check the bios setup the boot option is in legacy. I chance it to uefi no boot device that what uefi is showing.

Answers

• ding0d0g
    ding0d0g Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Hi Easylinks ...   The simplest solution is to download a copy of boot repair, put this on a bootable usb drive and run from there, boot repair can fix 99% of failed boot reasons.   If you have trouble with this get a copy of ubuntu, again put on a usb drive and boot with the 'try' ubuntu option, install boot repair from within the ubuntu shell and repair boot drive.

Hope this helps!!
  • Easylinks
    Options
    The problem is not operating system problem. 
  • Easylinks
    Options
    Even to boss fro. USB or DVD drive is still written boot failed
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    @Easylinks boot on a Windows install image, go to the command prompt, run diskpart and give us pictures of what's returned by "list disk", "list volume" and for each disk "list partition". That will help determine which boot mode you should be in.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Easylinks
    Options
  • Easylinks
    Options
    This is what is showing ,even to load it  when am trying to boot from any bootable device
  • billsey
    Options
    Are you still in UEFI mode with Secure Boot off in the BIOS? Is that flash drive setup with the Windows 10 install image? Did you use Rufus to create it or the Microsoft tool?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Easylinks
    Options
    The window 10 flash drive was created ultra iso.
  • Easylinks
    Options
    The window 10 flash drive was created ultra iso.
  • billsey
    Options
    Try using Rufus instead, they have a lot of solid tweaks in order to correctly support a UEFI/GPT boot.