Acer LCD Monitor "CB351c" trouble

Daddio67
Daddio67 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
Hi Acer Community.  I have a MacBook Pro (OS 10.15.1) running two CB351c Monitors and has been working for almost 2 years now.  All of a sudden this morning, the second monitor is showing "Input Not Supported" message across the screen.  Didn't update my mac, or change anything.  Wondering if something has changed over the weekend or if I missed an update????  Could use some help if anyone is experiencing the same or similar issue.  Thank you!

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Daddio67 said:
    Hi Acer Community.  I have a MacBook Pro (OS 10.15.1) running two CB351c Monitors and has been working for almost 2 years now.  All of a sudden this morning, the second monitor is showing "Input Not Supported" message across the screen.  Didn't update my mac, or change anything.  Wondering if something has changed over the weekend or if I missed an update????  Could use some help if anyone is experiencing the same or similar issue.  Thank you!
    make sure to re-connect the connections and update the MAC OS.. post that check the issue.

Also, Connect only the default monitor to test if your MAC is able to detect it. If it does then we can confirm the monitor to be working fine. So, all you need to do is to update.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Daddio67
    Daddio67 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you.....the monitor (without me doing anything) has started to work again.....weird!