What is my screen problem?

Fluffyx
Fluffyx Member Posts: 6 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
So recently i am having this problem with my screen showing white,green, black and yellow pixel but doesn’t show the apps or the thing i have opened. I saw some videos and i think the problem is from the lcd display but it is like 200$ so i need some more advises before making the decision of buying it. 
I will he vert tankful if someone help me ty. 

Best Answers

Answers

• Hi,
    Could you please move the screen to different positions and check whether there's any change in display? Could you also connect the laptop with a HDMI cable to another external display like TV or another monitor? 
  • Fluffyx
    edited December 2019

Yes I already tried to move my screen and at first my screen started flashing and then got correct, i could of see my screen but only for 2 seconds after that it got the same with the bug, also i can hear noises from the inside of the screen. I already tried the HDMI connection and screen sharing from discord and skype but everywhere the screen was all right, it was normally there was my background and my apps. So if u can tell me to try anything else i would be very thankful.

• Sathish2388
    Sathish2388 Member Posts: 85 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Fluffyx.. H! Check whether you can get on to bios screen by tapping f2 key while you turn on the computer.. If it takes in bios screen and still you see the lines then it's time to replace the screen or have to check with screen cable which has been attached to the motherboard..
  • Fluffyx
    But one more thing shoud i try to change the lcd display or the cabel. 
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,438 Trailblazer
    edited December 2019
    I think it's your cable, open the panel and check whether the cable is seated properly, if that doesn't help, you have to replace the panel.
  • Fluffyx
    I think it's your cable, open the panel and check whether the cable is seated properly, if that doesn't help, you have to replace the panel.
    Okay i will take it to a professional service so they can tell what it is i dont want to try it by myself. 
  • brummyfan2
    Answer ✓
    Yes, I do agree, it's better to be checked by a technician.
  • Fluffyx
    Yes, I do agree, it's better to be checked by a technician.
    Ok thanks so much. I will write if i find something else. 
  • Fluffyx
    Also i am using this notebook for 4 years non stop so it is normal to have some problems. 
  • brummyfan2
    Answer ✓
    Fluffyx said:
    Also i am using this notebook for 4 years non stop so it is normal to have some problems. 
    Yes, it's normal to have these problems after 4 years.