How to fix Nitro AN515-51 charging problem?

hammed
hammed Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
When i plug in the charger in my laptop, it would charge for like 9 seconds then it would not charge and then after 9 seconds again it would charge again. Please help me with my problem because I can't game with sudden fps changes.

Best Answer

• Tom2019
    Tom2019 Member Posts: 227 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi @hammed

Use the instructions below to perform a battery reset.

1. Unplug the AC power adapter.
    2. Press and hold the Power button down for 15 seconds. This will perform a software battery reset that may resolve the issue.
    3. If your system has a battery pinhole reset on the bottom, insert a small paperclip in the battery reset pinhole and hold the button down for 5 seconds.
      Note: Not all models have a battery pinhole reset. if this didnt fix the problem 
     if you are within the warranty period, send it for a service under warranty, if not take it to a local repair shop and let a technician have a look at it, it could be a battery failure or the charger not functioning properly.
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

"Hit Accept if its Helpful"

Answers

• Tom2019
    Tom2019 Member Posts: 227 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi @hammed

Use the instructions below to perform a battery reset.

1. Unplug the AC power adapter.
    2. Press and hold the Power button down for 15 seconds. This will perform a software battery reset that may resolve the issue.
    3. If your system has a battery pinhole reset on the bottom, insert a small paperclip in the battery reset pinhole and hold the button down for 5 seconds.
      Note: Not all models have a battery pinhole reset. if this didnt fix the problem 
     if you are within the warranty period, send it for a service under warranty, if not take it to a local repair shop and let a technician have a look at it, it could be a battery failure or the charger not functioning properly.
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

"Hit Accept if its Helpful"