Acer A515 - Internet Connectivity problems Acer A515-52G)

karek32
karek32 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello, 
I have an Acer A515-52G laptop running on Windows 10. I am experiencing a 'weird' internet connectivity issue.
- The laptop connects to the Wifi (no problem in that)
- However - the internet is too slow (say 2 mins to load Google.com webpage!)
- On turning on and off the wifi I regain internet connectivity occasionally but frequently the webpage won't open despite the wifi connection (at least on wifi list) is fine.
The other devices of mine - Android phone, iPhone, and HP laptop have no such problems at all.
This is not limited to an internet browser - some problem across Chrome, Firefox.

I've read a similar issue on this forum and got suggestion to change the preferred band on the router from automatic to 2,4 GHz however in my case it didn't solve the issue and as this is already happening on the 2nd router I am trying my suspicion is on the laptop.

This is increasingly becoming frustrating. Kindly help

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    If you are able to connect to wireless, but the connection drops or the speed is slow, you probably do not have a hardware problem. There may be other factors that are causing the slow speeds or frequent disconnect. Try the steps below to see if they resolve your issue.

If you feel the issue could be on your laptop, we suggest you contact Acer support center in your region for assistance.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.