how to make work bluetooth on acer e1-570 on windows 7

bratlam
bratlam Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Iam not able to access my bluetooth device on my laptop on windows 7 please help me how to solve this 

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,878 Trailblazer
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Iam not able to access my bluetooth device on my laptop on windows 7 please help me how to solve this

Firstly,  press Windows Key + R, type devmgmt.msc into the Run dialog, and press Enter. to get to Device Manager and see if you have 'Bluetooth' and 'WiFi' under 'Network adapters' if you have and your WiFi/BT is not working, press the "F3 key" to try to refresh the WiFi/BT drivers, if that doesn't work, uninstall old WiFi and old BT (if its there? As usually the BT is the problem one) drivers and reinstall new drivers, which depends on what adaptor you have e.g. Qualcomm Atheros or Broadcom or Intel etc take a note of the adaptor that you have (for either WiFi or BT) to get Windows 7 new drivers. 

Answers

• Tom2019
    Tom2019 Member Posts: 227 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Hi @bratlam
    please follow the below link to video :- 
    "Hit Accept if its helpful"
  • bratlam
    Tom2019 said:
    Hi @bratlam
    please follow the below link to video :- 
    "Hit Accept if its helpful"
    I have bluetooth in my laptop its written over there WLAN+Bluethooth module 
  • StevenGen
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓

Firstly,  press Windows Key + R, type devmgmt.msc into the Run dialog, and press Enter. to get to Device Manager and see if you have 'Bluetooth' and 'WiFi' under 'Network adapters' if you have and your WiFi/BT is not working, press the "F3 key" to try to refresh the WiFi/BT drivers, if that doesn't work, uninstall old WiFi and old BT (if its there? As usually the BT is the problem one) drivers and reinstall new drivers, which depends on what adaptor you have e.g. Qualcomm Atheros or Broadcom or Intel etc take a note of the adaptor that you have (for either WiFi or BT) to get Windows 7 new drivers. 

• bratlam
    StevenGen said:

Thanks for help it really work now able to use 
  • StevenGen
    bratlam said:
    StevenGen said:

Thanks for help it really work now able to use 
    bratlam press "Like" under my post, thank you and I'm gad that it helped you!