Aspire A515-54 Memory or Internal Hard Drive?

Staci
Staci Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello! I just got my first Acer laptop, so far my programs have been running really smoothly but I need more space to store my files and I wanted to know if I should get a 16 GB RAM memory or a 1TB internal Hard Drive HDD- 2.5 Inch? I'm not really sure of the difference between Memory and Internal Hard drive.

Best Answer

• NickZ
    NickZ Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    To store files you need a HDD . Some programs require more memory to work well. If you open Windows Task manager you can check how much memory you're using

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good evening Staci !

What EXACT model of your laptop?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Staci
     MaClane said:
    Good evening Staci !

What EXACT model of your laptop?

Hi MaClane, sorry for the late reply! My laptop model is Aspire A515-54-51DJ 
  • NickZ
    NickZ Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    To store files you need a HDD . Some programs require more memory to work well. If you open Windows Task manager you can check how much memory you're using
  • Staci
    NickZ said:
    Ok thank you!