ACER KG251 - Quick black screen issue/problem with software

danielt
danielt Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 23 in 2020 Archives
Hello,

Im using 2 monitors and ACER KG251 as main. When i join the game or i minimize the game it gives me quick black screen with "Input DP" in right top corner. I assumed it's because I didn't install software. It should be installed automatically, but when i checked device manager it shows me "Standard monitor PnP" with warning: 

Device DISPLAY\ACR0591\5&7d2f7f3&0&UID4354 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: DISPLAY\BNQ7F31\5&7d2f7f3&0&UID0

Class Guid: {4d36e96e-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Location Path: 

Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFF0000F100

Present: false

GPU: MSI GTX 1070 GAMING X
System: Windows 10, version 1909

There's not software in internet, also Acer site says that should be downloaded by Windows Update. I think it gives me problem with black screen after joining/miniming the game?

Answers

• Scarpella
    Scarpella Member Posts: 4 New User
    I have your same issue with the same monitor. Please help me!
  • danielt
    Scarpella said:

Probably you have other Hz value in CS:GO (like command run -144hz) and then in settings 240 Hz =)
  • Scarpella
    danielt said:
    Scarpella said:

Probably you have other Hz value in CS:GO (like command run -144hz) and then in settings 240 Hz =)
    What do you mean? At first glance, I thought that this problem was caused by a non-synchronization of refresh rate with frame produce by the GPU, but seriously, I tried everything, including switching off Freesync, using HDMI instead of DP, lowering refresh rate, and nothing helped me. I saw that some other people have similar issues with Acer monitor, so I guess that problem lies in the monitor itself. I haven't experienced this issue while listening to spotify, going on google Chrome and so on, this happens only when I play games (I tried COD Warzone and Overwatch).

I will probably return it to Amazon and switch it with another model of another Company. I will never buy an Acer's one anymore! 
  • danielt
    Scarpella said:
    danielt said:
    Scarpella said:

What do you mean? At first glance, I thought that this problem was caused by a non-synchronization of refresh rate with frame produce by the GPU, but seriously, I tried everything, including switching off Freesync, using HDMI instead of DP, lowering refresh rate, and nothing helped me. I saw that some other people have similar issues with Acer monitor, so I guess that problem lies in the monitor itself. I haven't experienced this issue while listening to spotify, going on google Chrome and so on, this happens only when I play games (I tried COD Warzone and Overwatch).

I will probably return it to Amazon and switch it with another model of another Company. I will never buy an Acer's one anymore! 
    There's nothing wrong with monitor, probably settings are wrong like You're using in game 144 Hz, but in Windows 240 Hz. Everything You need it's set up properly settings. don't be like "you must get everything working at first launch", sometimes you need sit at it like 30 minutes to configure ;)
  • Scarpella
    danielt said:
    Scarpella said:
    danielt said:
    Scarpella said:

There's nothing wrong with monitor, probably settings are wrong like You're using in game 144 Hz, but in Windows 240 Hz. Everything You need it's set up properly settings. don't be like "you must get everything working at first launch", sometimes you need sit at it like 30 minutes to configure ;)
    Hi danielt, I swear I set everything right, including the Windows and in game Hz. The problem persists also if I set both on 75 Hz. This is something strange, given that I've never had an issue with my other AOC monitor (75 Hz both in Windows and in game). Problem is the monitor D: