uk.answers.acer.com keeps giving me errors

VictoriaClare
VictoriaClare Member Posts: 2 New User
edited April 12 in 2019 Archives
I registered my new machine, changed the password on the account, and sent a support request. While doing this, the site gave me this error message several times:

9c1379bc-cca6-4750-aee7-188f8348a6c3 Minimum value exceeded: value 1970-01-01 < 1970-01-02 minimum; Asset.PurchasedDate

Each time it did this I went back a step and repeated the process until it finally let me through, but the experience did not fill me with confidence. I can't find a way to contact Acer about their website rather than about a specific product to report this, so I'm posting it here in the hope that someone from Acer will see it and be able to report it to someone who can investigate it.

Comments

• Tom2019
    Tom2019 Member Posts: 227 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Hi @VictoriaClare

You can try in this web page :- https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/standard-warranty

"Hit Accept if its Helpful" 
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    I registered my new machine, changed the password on the account, and sent a support request. While doing this, the site gave me this error message several times:

9c1379bc-cca6-4750-aee7-188f8348a6c3 Minimum value exceeded: value 1970-01-01 < 1970-01-02 minimum; Asset.PurchasedDate

Each time it did this I went back a step and repeated the process until it finally let me through, but the experience did not fill me with confidence. I can't find a way to contact Acer about their website rather than about a specific product to report this, so I'm posting it here in the hope that someone from Acer will see it and be able to report it to someone who can investigate it.
    We would like to thank you for sharing your experience on our website in UK and let you know we have escalated this issue.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.