Problem with 5.0 set up utility- aspire sw3-013

Net
Net Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Whenever I open my Acer aspire sw3-013 what appears in the screen is the 5.0set up utility and I can't exit from this.  What will I do? 

Comments

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,433 Trailblazer
    edited December 2019
    Shut laptop off. Then turn it back on again and immediately start tapping the F2 key to enter the BIOS menu. Then enter the Exit tab in the BIOS menu. Then select load defaults. Then select exit and saving settings.

If that fails, remove charger and then gently insert paper clip into batter reset pinhole on bottom for about 10 seconds. Then let machine rest for 15 mins. Then plug charger back in. Turn machine back on.
    Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• There is also a possibility that the rtc battery may be worn out. Did you notice if the hours are late?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jlopez1988
    Jlopez1988 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have an Acer Aspire sw3-013 with wireless issue. Seems like the wireless card is not connected.

I try to re-install the drivers but nothing changed.

Any idea? 
  • JackE
    You have a different issue than this thread. You should start your own thread on the wifi issue. If the wifi card does not show up in Device Manager's network adapter folder, it probably needs to be reseated on the mainboard. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Osheana7
    Osheana7 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have a screen that shows a couple of pages that I cannot exit from.  When I press the close out X it won't do anything, I have cleared my history and cookies, etc.  I can go to Google to search other things, and it will work, but when I try to completely close out the whole computer screen, it won't go away.  What should I do?
  • JackE
    Press and hold power button till laptop shuts off. Remove charger and then gently insert paper clip into batter reset pinhole on bottom for about 10 seconds. Then let machine rest for 15 mins. Then plug charger back in. Turn machine back on. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ