Battery Charging Issue Nitro AN515-54

negz
negz Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, recently i purchase Nitro AN515-54 but after 2 weeks of using, suddenly the i did not get the charge so i can use only the laptop when it was connected to power socket. So i made research on the youtube/google how to rectify the issue. I'd try the Device Manage > Battery and uninstall both of driver but still i have the issue. Also i observed the weird battery percentage of 225%! anyone of you encounter this issue? if so how you rectify it? thanks in advance.

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited December 2019
    Try a battery reset. I think your model has an external battery. Power down and unplug then press the power button for 12 seconds, leave the laptop alone for 15 minutes. Then plug in and power up.
    If I'm mistaken and it is an internal battery, power down and unplug then place a straightened paperclip in the small hole on the underside of the laptop, press for 10 seconds then leave alone for 15 minutes, plug in and power up.

Please click YES if I have answered your question 

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• negz
    negz Member Posts: 3 New User
    Hi
    andylb said:
    Try a battery reset. I think your model has an external battery. Power down and unplug then press the power button for 12 seconds, leave the laptop alone for 15 minutes. Then plug in and power up.
    If I'm mistaken and it is an internal battery, power down and unplug then place a straightened paperclip in the small hole on the underside of the laptop, press for 10 seconds then leave alone for 15 minutes, plug in and power up.

Please click YES if I have answered your question 

Hi andylb, good day. thanks for the reply. but i have tried it but same thing but unfortunately i still ave the same issue, so I ended up sending back the laptop and they change it by new one. so far it works fine but one thing i observed during the heavy game whenever i play game it shows "Not Charging". Its normal? and when i open the NITRO SENSE i observed that there is spike of CPU (100%) on the graph even im not on game.