Freezing

dpohjola
dpohjola Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
Started using my laptop for work about 2 months ago and about two weeks ago, it started these freezing episodes when I am doing my paperwork at work during the day. We use the Raintree app for work. Is that app too much for my computer to be running all day? I usually start it up when I get to work and use it throughout the day after seeing a patient. Runs about 8ish hours. 

Answers

• Tom2019
    Tom2019 Member Posts: 227 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Hi @dpohjola
    Try to load the computer in Safe mode with networking and check if it still having the same issue. Follow the following Acer link for how to boot in Safe Mode with networking. 

https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37082/~/windows-10:-boot-to-safe-mode

Once successful, and if the issue is not there. Try running an Anti Malware program or clean boot the computer. 

If then, if the issue still pertains then try to check if there was any recent updates on your Windows machine. If so the computer would have created a restore point before installing the updates and you can try to reverse the Operating system to that date. You wouldn't have any loss with data, however any applications or malwares installed might get gone. 

"Hit Accept if its Helpful"