HOW TO RESTORE STANDART WINDOWS ON MY ACER?

Kirill91
Kirill91 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
Acer Aspire E1-572G
NXM8KER0033370444A3400
My laptop was restored and the master installed an unlicensed version of windows! How can I restore all factory settings if the master deleted everything, including the standart Acer eReovery managment app

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,881 Trailblazer
    edited December 2019
    What OP have you got? Is it Win 8.1? For the standard Acer OP you have to contact your local Acer and try and get it from them, give them the Win Key and see if they still have a copy of the OP? But. I Don't like your chances as many people have gone on and beyond to Win-10 and/or have upgraded with the Win 10 Home/Pro free upgrade copy when it was available. I had the same thing with Win-8.1 and got a free copy of Win 10 Pro from Microsoft and I'm using it until today, Win-10 is the best OP that was ever devised and you cant go wrong. 

Try to get a free copy from Microsoft, download Win-10 standalone copy from here: "Create Windows 10 installation media" this is the site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and this is the "Download tool now" onto an 8GB USB, download the 64 bit version, install windows (you have to have a Microsoft account) then put your old Win-8.1 key, when asked for a serial key (through the installation) and you will get a digital licence for Win-10 Pro from Microsoft that coincides with your Microsoft email. Its that easy, I've done it many times on other laptops that were older than your Aspire E1-572G (even today and after the free upgrade offer expired) and they all updated and worked 100% and were registered with a digital key with Microsoft. Cheers and hope this helps!