Aspire VN7-591g wi-fi problems

SeifOsama
SeifOsama Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Ok , so a while ago my SSD broke down and i sent my laptop into the official acer workshop in egypt for it to be changed into a new one , and with the addition of my new SSD , they updated my windows from 8.1 64 bit to windows 10 64-bit , i didn't mind it at first , but i realized that my wi-fi hasnt been working correctly, my ethernet cable provides me with a flawless connection , and all other devices that i have work flawlessly on the wi-fi , so i figured it may be a driver problem. on the official acer site , i saw atleast 10 different wireless drivers for my laptop , and i tried several of them and none worked correctly. so if possible id like someone to help me figure if it even is a driver problem . and i installed a third-party app called "driver easy" which supposedly updates my drivers to their latest installations and it didn't work as well. and in my device manager , it also states that my wireless driver is up to date. 
Extra: the wifi worked normally when it returned from the workshop but some applications were missing , so i had to reinstall windows 10 and the drivers etc. and since the the wi-fi hasn't been working correctly 
(https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/5614?b=1) This is the link for my laptop's drivers

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi!!

SeifOsama  

Does your computer senses all available wireless networks? If so, what happens exactly when you try to connect? 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)