Please can any one help me fix my Screen blurry/poor picture quality when a watch some videos?

dugbere6936
dugbere6936 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I recently bought a new laptop Acer Aspire 5 comes with 8gb ram and 256 SSD graphic card Intel UHD Graphics.  The screen looks perfect when I use the laptop just noticed I see a blurry screen when I use my Cable web tv, live channels works great but movies are not. Don't know if it's a graphics issue or fine-tunes some settings. I'm new here my first post smiles please I need your help. I have checked the drivers for the graphics card and monitor all up to date.

Best Answer

• dugbere6936
    edited November 2019 Answer ✓
    I'm using a HDMI..thanks Christy1. I had a chat with a Microsoft support team this morning. And he suggested I try Edge browser and behold it worked great. no blurry or shatter pixel for on demand programs . for some reason chrome was the issue. 

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Hi dugbere6936,

Whats the type of cable you are using for the unit. Is it Dp or Hdmi. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • dugbere6936
    edited November 2019 Answer ✓
    I'm using a HDMI..thanks Christy1. I had a chat with a Microsoft support team this morning. And he suggested I try Edge browser and behold it worked great. no blurry or shatter pixel for on demand programs . for some reason chrome was the issue. 
  • christy1
    Great! Good to know it worked. Try to update the chrome and check. it might work sometimes :)
  • dugbere6936
    I will. Thanks.
  • christy1
    I will. Thanks.

You are welcome my friend.