Acer Nitro 5

FatihTerzi
FatihTerzi Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
acer nitro 5 aldım.Oyunlarda Daha Cok Fps Almak İçin Şarja Takılı Olarak Kullanmalıyım.Bu Pile Zarar Verir Mi ?

acer nitro 5 aldım. Oyunlar get more Fps to use as plugged into the charger. Will it damage the battery?

Edited the thread by converting from Turkish to English
Acer-Edward

Answers

• starplatinum
    starplatinum Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2019
    Belki.
    Soruyu İngilizcede sorarsan daha çok yanıt alırsın. İstersen senin için İngilizceye çevirebilirim.

Maybe. If you ask the question in English, you get more answers. I can translate it into English for you.

Edited the thread by converting from Turkish to English
    Acer-Edward
  • Du_little
    Du_little Member Posts: 301 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Hi,
    sorry to hear this, dont worry it wont cause any damage to the unit. i would suggest you to unplug the adapter when it is not in use.
    Hit Accept if its useful :) 

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited November 2019
    No it can't damage it. The laptop stops charging when it reaches 100% and then trickle charges as the battery level drops. Modern gaming laptops are designed this way so that High Performance is maintained during gaming. Older design battery technology used to damage the battery but not now.

Hayır, ona zarar veremez. Dizüstü bilgisayar% 100'e ulaştığında şarjı durduruyor ve ardından pil seviyesi düştüğünde şarjları yavaşlatıyor. Modern oyun dizüstü bilgisayarları, oyun sırasında Yüksek Performansı koruyacak şekilde tasarlanmıştır. Eski tasarım batarya teknolojisi bataryaya zarar vermek için kullanılır, ancak şimdi değil.

Please click YES if I have answered your question
    Sorunuzu cevapladıysam lütfen EVET'i tıklayın.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★