Nitro5 not open a game?

felipinh0
felipinh0 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

I have a Nitro5 and have had problems connecting to the game Lineage 2 (official ncsoft server)

I have already made several attempts to resolve this, including

Enable / disable antivirus, firewall

Update / Reinstall Video Card Drivers

From all attempts until I formatted the machine, and the problem persists !!!,

I try to log in for the integrated card and NVIDIA too and yet nothing happens. the game closes in 2 seconds ...

I do not know what to do!

Has anyone had anything similar to any other game of its kind?

Nitro 5

Processador :Core i5-8300H  CPU 2.30Hz  2.30Hz

Windows 10 Pro  64bits

GEFORCE GTX 1050

Memoria: 8GB

HD 1TB HDD

SSD 120GB

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited November 2019
    Your problem is more likely to do with the game and it's servers not your laptop but go to the games support page and look for optimal settings for your laptop

Please click YES if I have answered your question

Make sure you do this below and always game on 100% battery BEFORE gaming and KEEP plugged in while gaming, in Nitrosense make sure High performance is selected under "AC" tab

1. Download and install the latest Nvidia drivers from here and do not install GEforce experience, instead check the link every month for updated drivers
    https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx. Geforce Experience causes problems for some people

2. Go to the Nvidia control center and under manage 3d settings/Preferred Graphics processor set to your Nvidia GPU then under the Program Settings tab select the programs and games that you want to run on the Nvidia GPU.

3. Make sure Windows is set to high performance and you game with your battery charged to 100% BEFORE gaming and KEEP plugged in while gaming
    Please click YES if I have answered your question, thank you

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,845 Trailblazer
    You should uninstall, not just disable, any non-Microsoft antivirus running in the background such as Norton, McAfee, AVG, Malwarebytes, etc. Microsoft Defender and MaliciousSoftwareRemovalTool, which Microsoft automatically updates, are all that most people  use. If you still have problems, and if you haven't done so already, go to this site https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/205041435-My-game-doesn-t-launch
    for some other recommendations. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    JackE said:
    You should uninstall, not just disable, any non-Microsoft antivirus running in the background such as Norton, McAfee, AVG, Malwarebytes, etc. Microsoft Defender and MaliciousSoftwareRemovalTool, which Microsoft automatically updates, are all that most people  use. If you still have problems, and if you haven't done so already, go to this site https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/205041435-My-game-doesn-t-launch
    for some other recommendations. Jack E/NJ

Absolutely agree, most of these 3rd party Anti Virus programs are totally unnecessary. Defender is purposely built and integrated into the operating system. The other stuff can cause problems

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★