Why the AN515-54-50AF sound is soo low, like even if it's at the max, it doesn't sound loud.

Chesco
Chesco Member Posts: 8 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
How can I fix it ? Like even my old macbook from 2009 sound almost better than that like what the hell.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    If you're trying to listen to on-line videos or sounds, the perceived loudness levels are often fully dependent on and vary with the  video itself not your machine. But laptop internal speaker sounds will almost never be "loud" because they are small with limited amplification.   Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Chesco
    But I can't do anything to fix it ? Because it's the only inconvenient honestly
  • JackE
    Yes agree. Very inconvenient. On some websites, I have to use headphones so I can hear the sounds. On others, I can hear the sounds OK but they are not loud. Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    As an example my Netflix is way lower than Amazon Prime Video

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Chesco
    Also, I don't what I do, but I download a new device (realtek audio) and I delete this one HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0255&SUBSYS_10251331&REV_1000\4&2DCE035E&0&0001

GUID de classe : {4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

but did I make a mistake, I just try to upgrade my sound...

• JackE
    Why did you do this? Do you now have another problem that is even worse? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Chesco
    I don’t know, I just try to fix the quality of the sounds of my computer to have better sound resolution, but guess I didn’t know what I’m doing... but right now I just restart my computer 
  • JackE
    If you're still referring to youtube, netflix and other online sounds, they vary in loudness. depending on the server, not your laptop. You cannot do anything to fix sound quality on your laptop if the sound quality of the server is bad.   Jack E/NJ.

Jack E/NJ

• Tinamaria
    Tinamaria Member Posts: 1 New User
    I just bought an Acer Aspire and am also not happy with the sound which is FAR too low ...

This is the first time I have purchased an Acer, but I am considering returning it as it does not live up to my expectations and needs ...

• JackE

If you just bought this, immediately return it to the vendor/seller for a refund or replacement before the vendor RMA policy period expires. Don't waste time 'considering'. Return the machine now. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ