Getting {VIDEO_SCHEDULE_INTERNAL_ERROR} And games are crashing midways

a2kash
a2kash Member Posts: 22 Networker
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
So I got my PC repaired last week before that i was playing Far cry 4 In My Pc and It Was Working Fine,But When I Got my pc After 2 days It was Having issue whenever i tried to play the game it crashes and PC got freeze and Some times BOSD also Came with Error {VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR}
i am still Facing this issue.
Here is what i tried:-
1-reinstalled the game several times
2-updated window
3-updated display driver
4-deleted and reinstalled Nvidia Driver
5-reinstalled windows several times
i Tried Everything what i could Find online but nothing is working
i have acer aspire 5,windows 10 64 bit
with latest drivers installed

in My Opinion There Is Some Fault in My Hardware Which Possible Happend at the time of repair in Service centre
What Should I DO??

Best Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,846 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Turn machine off. Then turn it back on again and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10 key. A recovery screen should appear as in the video below. Follow directions for a full erase everything factory reset. Then make sure 'system protection' is enabled in ControlPanel's 'restore point' app. Then re-install the game and try it again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Yes, a full erase everything reset will return your machine to a factory fresh state. You can also choose to try to save your personal files which is more like a partial reset. Not as good as a full reset. In either case, you should first try to back up your system or just the personal  files/data on a USB flash drive. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Turn machine off. Then turn it back on again and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10 key. A recovery screen should appear as in the video below. Follow directions for a full erase everything factory reset. Then make sure 'system protection' is enabled in ControlPanel's 'restore point' app. Then re-install the game and try it again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• a2kash
    a2kash Member Posts: 22 Networker
    JackE said:
    But Then I will Lose my Data right?
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    Yes, a full erase everything reset will return your machine to a factory fresh state. You can also choose to try to save your personal files which is more like a partial reset. Not as good as a full reset. In either case, you should first try to back up your system or just the personal  files/data on a USB flash drive. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ