I recently Bought an Acer Aspire TC-885-ACCFLi3 Desktop, 8th Gen Intel Core,

Ciscoperez
Ciscoperez Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
I recently Bought an Acer Aspire TC-885-ACCFLi3 Desktop, 8th Gen Intel Core. It is possible to install an Intel Optane Memory M10 16 GB PCIe M.2 80mm? does the model I Bought has the BIOS tu support the Optane Memory?

Answers

• Roody
    Roody Member Posts: 35 Devotee WiFi Icon
    @Ciscoperez

Intel® Optane™ memory is a system acceleration solution that uses Intel® Optane™ memory media, along with the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) driver.

Whether you want to 

• Accelerate a SATA-based storage device such as HDD, SSHD, or SATA SSDs, or
    • You have a system that contains the new Intel® Optane™ Memory H Series module, combining Intel® Optane™ memory media and Intel® QLC 3D NAND media on a single M.2 form factor device

This guide can assist you in understanding how to do the following:

• Hardware and Software requirements
    • Installation/Uninstallation of Intel® Optane™ memory capable applications and Intel® RST driver
    • Enable and Disable acceleration with Intel® Optane™ memory capable applications
    • Troubleshoot installation issues
    Here is the link where you can get complete details -> https://www.intel.in/content/www/in/en/support/articles/000023989/memory-and-storage/intel-optane-memory.html

Please click on YES thanks................

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,883 Trailblazer
    Yes, your model supports Intel Optane memory in the SSD M.2 slot.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.