Monitor does not see the computer Acer R 231

p_baleva
p_baleva Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
Hello,  I just bought monitor Acer R 231 and computer ACER ASPIRE TC-885 DT.BAPEX.013 INTEL CORE i5-8400 2.8GHz 9MB, RAM 8 GB, HDD 1000 GB, NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 1030 2 GB. When I run the computer the monitor shows "No signal". I tried HDMI cable and VGA but still the same. Can you please help with that issue?

Answers

• Tom2019
    Tom2019 Member Posts: 227 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Hi @p_baleva

A "No Signal" message indicates that your monitor is not receiving a valid video signal. There are several reasons why this may occur. To help troubleshoot the issue please perform these steps:

1. Ensure that the correct type of video cable is securely connected to the correct video source.
    2. Confirm that your video source is powered on and functioning properly.

If the monitor still displays a "No Signal" message please contact Acer support.

"Hit Accept if its Helpful" 

• p_baleva
    p_baleva Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you Tom2019, I forgot to mention that the computer connected with another monitor is working and the monitor connected with another computer is working. The cables are working too. Just these two together does not work.
  • Tom2019
    Tom2019 Member Posts: 227 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    edited November 2019
    Hi @p_baleva

If monitor's working fine then you have problem with CPU please visit http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/ 

"Hit Accept if its Helpful"