Screen problem

Maria2290
Maria2290 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, I have been using Switch Alpha and last night, the screen just went blank. When I tried to reset i, the Acer logo would appear then the screen goes totally blank. Can someone please help me. I’m not a very techie person so I don’t know how to solve it. 

Thanks! 

P. S. It’s not low batt. 

Best Answer

• Sathish2388
    Sathish2388 Member Posts: 85 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    @Maria2290 . Hi please follow the below steps and check whether it's working or not

1. First make sure computer is turned off
    2. Press and hold down power and volume down button for 20 to 25seconds either in table mode or in notebook mode
    2. If you see restart my pc please try to click on it and if it works then well and good you can work on your computer (or)
    If you see advance options try to get on to safe mode or check with system restore options..

Answers

• Sathish2388
    Sathish2388 Member Posts: 85 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    @Maria2290 . Hi please follow the below steps and check whether it's working or not

1. First make sure computer is turned off
    2. Press and hold down power and volume down button for 20 to 25seconds either in table mode or in notebook mode
    2. If you see restart my pc please try to click on it and if it works then well and good you can work on your computer (or)
    If you see advance options try to get on to safe mode or check with system restore options..
  • Maria2290
    edited December 2019
    Thank you Sathish2388! 

However, the attached image showed when I did step 2. I can’t 

• Maria2290
    I think I pressed the wrong side of the button earlier. Screen’s okay now. The steps worked. Thank you Sathish! 
  • AnnaJohn
    AnnaJohn Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited December 2019
    Thanks for sharing holding this discussion. I'm facing the same problem with my Acer PC.  I tried a few options but failed. XXXXXXXX

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Manny]