My XB271HU kinda stopped working

Options
PilferedGlory
PilferedGlory Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 14 in 2019 Archives
As stated in the topics name, my monitor kinda stopped working.
I was playing a game when the screen went black. Yhe back light is on, but doesn't display an image. I have no idea why.
I turned it off and back on to see if that would fix it, and it didn't. Normally the power LED would go amber and you would get the Predator splash screen. Now the power LED is blue and only the backlight comes on, but doesn't display an image.
I took out my GPU and tried the integrated graphics, and same thing. No splash screen, and solid blue LED light. When I push the buttons on the monitor, nothing happens. You can't bring up the menu on the monitor.
Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Answers

• Craft
    Craft Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hey. I have exactly the same issue... Monitor start to behave same way. I sent it to Acer for fix 1st time and they changed "Power Board". Monitor arrived and worked for several hours, next day I been not able to do anything due screen is black and only blue light LED works. No any single button is working. Unplug power cable and plug it back does not do anything as well. Also I tried on 7 different DP cables and 5 HDMI cables and 3 power cables(I spend around 40 euros only on cables) on 8 different PC\Laptop\Mac devices\PS4. Nothing from this list been able to boot up the monitor. I sent it second time to Acer and they returned it to me with "monitor tested working as intended". Such a joke.... I sent them monitor 3rd time and they said I have to pay for shipping this time if they will not find anything. This is completely unacceptable. I have small believe I'll receive my monitor back working. I'm preparing official compliance complaint for Amazon and wish to get rid of this issue forever. I hope Amazon will stop to sell this monitor. That means I have to go to the different players on the market. The funny I did some money saving to get 2 more same monitors on Christmas, that was a plan - before I face this issue and meet lovely Acer support. Never again Acer! Never! I even will not recommend it to anybody. I see so many topics with same issue even on your official forum and you not even trying to get to us with any statement and simply playing ignorance.  
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    edited November 2019
    Options
    We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your monitor, please reply to the private message i have sent to your inbox requesting more information to better assist you.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.