my laptop Aspire E5-475G error and won't give any image and no bios (acer) logo

blowsUP
blowsUP Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

I turned on my laptop as usual and suddenly my laptop didn't give me any images including the Acer logo (bios), what I know is that the monitor is already on, because I see a light from under the screen even though in a blank black monitor.
I think the first error occurred on the hard disk and I replaced the ssd caddy slot with the CD ROM slot, there was still no change and I tried to clean and clean the RAM
 but there was no change.

Answers

• Tom2019
    Tom2019 Member Posts: 227 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    @blowsUP

ou can attempt a battery reset if your battery is behaving abnormally, or your computer will not power on or off. This process will temporarily disconnect and then reconnect the internal battery. Use the instructions below to perform a battery reset.

1. Unplug the AC power adapter.
    2. Press and hold the Power button down for 15 seconds. This will perform a software battery reset that may resolve the issue.
    3. If your system has a battery pinhole reset on the bottom, insert a small paperclip in the battery reset pinhole and hold the button down for 5 seconds.
      Note: Not all models have a battery pinhole reset.
    4. If the instuctions above did not resolve your issue, please contact Acer support.
    "Hit Accept if its helpful"  
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,905 Trailblazer
    Try shining a flashlight at an angle on the screen. If the normal stuff shows up better with the light then you might have a failed or failing LED back light.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.