Darker spot on the display -Aspire VX5 - 591G - 73B

GeorgiDimitrov
GeorgiDimitrov Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello everyone,

I've always been an Acer fan, I bought my 3rd Acer laptop 2 years and 15 days ago. The 24months warranty expired on 4th of November and a week after that new issue arrived with my laptop. Since I bought my laptop, it has been repaired twice. Once here in Bulgaria, the motherboard was changed, 1 month and half after that the motherboard was changed again from the UK Acer service. This is the 3rd time I am having an issue with my VX5 - 591G - 73B laptop, but unfortunately not covered up by warranty . As I said, I am a huge Acer fan, I really liked my PC but this has come too much for me. If any1 of you can help me out so I don't need to put my laptop back to the service, please take a look at the attached photo, and post your thoughts. This really makes me search for another brand, after I got my computer repaired twice and now there is a new issue for 24 months usage. There is a darker spot on the display, being all the time my PC is on.

Comments

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,846 Trailblazer
    Please post full screen JPG images of white, red, green & blue screens. Just google white jpg, etc. Doesn't matter with hue. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ